Sunday, July 5, 2015

#FOTD (Face Of The Day)

Hello everyone today I'm going to be trying out something new, which is FOTD (or Face of the Day) instead of OOTD (Outfit of the Day).  FOTD is basically going to be a reoccurring thing on my blog where I post my makeup for that day.  I thought this would be a great idea because I love beauty and I'm always trying out new looks.  So without further a due, I present FOTD (Face of the Day).

FOTD:  A Natural Pink

Maybelline Fit-Me Concealer

Merle Norman Creme Blush:  Velvet Mauve

Maybelline Lash Sensational & The Rocket

L'Oreal Eyeshadow Quad:  Very Violet / Violet Intense
Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow:  Pink Opal

Maybelline Masterpiece Eyeliner (Don't worry, it has a cap)

L'Oreal Lipstick:  Nudes Collection, Jennifer's Nude



Thanks For Reading!
- Ava :)







No comments:

Post a Comment