Saturday, November 21, 2015

My (Small) Vinyl Collection

For those of you who don't know what a vinyl is, it's basically a record.  For those of you who don't know what a record is, it's an ancient item that was used in the 1900s to listen to music.  Crazy they didn't have MP3 players, right?

These past few months I've been purchasing records, even though I don't have a record player.  Now you might be thinking: what a waste of money, why buy something you can't use?  Well to me vinyls seem like a way to keep in touch with the past by still getting music from this era, if that makes sense.  I also really like the way vinyls look and sound when you play them on a turntable.  They also make me feel indie and cool.


Before I go any further on this post, I would like to point out that yes my collection is quite small, but I still wanted to make this post because even though I only have 2 records (yes, only 2) I still love them and would like to share them with you.  I also want to keep making posts like this as my collection grows because trust me, it will grow.


Taylor Swift, 1989
Well done Taylor for incredibly cute polaroids everywhere.


Halsey, Badlands
It's. Freaking. Pink. 

Thank you for reading
- Ava x







No comments:

Post a Comment