Hello everyone! I apologize for not posting in quite a while, finals added a lot of unwanted stress to my life and I didn't have time to brainstorm and write any blogposts. But now I'm back and today I'm going to be sharing my Christmas wish list with you, which is basically just a bunch of makeup. Even though I'm already incredibly grateful for everything I have, I always am interested in seeing what people have on their Christmas list, so I thought you might be interested in seeing what's on mine.
- Naked 3 Palette: This eyeshadow palette is incredibly beautiful and I've had my eye on it for a while. I normally enjoy using pink-toned eyeshadow so I figured it was about time I attempted to make it apart of my makeup collection.
- link; http://www.sephora.com/naked3-P384099?skuId=1573336&om_mmc=ppc-GG&mkwid=s2fUDTGQ3&pcrid=50233217079&pdv=c&site=_search&country_switch=&lang=en&gclid=Cj0KEQiAwNmzBRCaw9uR3dGt950BEiQAnbK96wVpYBP0hEsgRxlapxeqfSP28UWjLlWRYK9MAUvSFAwaAsIu8P8HAQ
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Tea and Cookies: I've heard incredible things about this lipstick and I've been wanting to try it for a while. I'm also always looking for some great nude lipsticks, so of course this was added to the list.
- link; http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productld=xlslmpprod12911001#
- NYX Wonder Stick in Light: I really like good contouring and highlighting, but it's a shame a stink at both. I've seen people do amazing contour with this product and I'm quite envious of it, so I added this product to my list.
- NYX Illuminator in Ritualistic: Like I said with the Wonder Stick, I really want to get better with highlight and contouring and like all the other products on my list, I've heard good reviews about this product.
- link; http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productld=xlslmpprod5050057
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Redemption Eyeshadow Palette: While scrolling through the Ulta website, I stumbled across this gem and it caught my eye. It's quite similar to the Naked 3 palette and it's full of gorgeous pink-toned shimmery eyeshadows which as I mentioned earlier, is my favorite type of eyeshadows.
- link; http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productld=xlslmpprod12781049
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush & Contour Palette in Hot Spice: I don't own too many blushes and while scrolling through the Ulta website, I thought it was amazing. I haven't heard much about this palette but it's filled with some of my favorite colored blushes, so I put it on the list.
I plan on posting either a blogpost, YouTube video, or both about what I got for Christmas, so keep your eyes open for one of those!
Thanks for reading,