Saturday, April 25, 2015

April Favorites

"When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad!"  - The Sound of Music

Hello everyone!  Today's post is going to be an April Favorites because it's nearly the end of April and there's a lot of things I've been loving this month, so lets get started!

Maybelline
This month I've been particularly loving a lot of Maybelline products.  They just seem to have some of the best drugstore products.  The bits I've been loving from them is their new Blushed Nudes Palette, The Rocket Mascara, Lash Sensational Mascara, and their Fit-Me Concealer.  

The Blushed Nudes palette seems like a drugstore version of the Naked 3 palette, and it's $40 cheaper so I'll gladly take it! 

The Lash Sensational mascara and The Rocket mascara is my favorite lash duo, The Rocket is great with separation and the Lash Sensational is incredible at making them incredibly long!  

As for the Fit-Me concealer, it gives me the perfect coverage and actually lasts a long time.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap medium-coverage concealer.

Nivea 
This month I've discovered the brand Nivea.  After hearings loads of people on youtube raving about their lip balms, I decided to try one.  In America I've found Nivea quite hard to find, but the other day I was at Walgreens buying way too much makeup when I found this little gem by the checkout counter and got very excited I'd found one of their oh-so-famous lip balms.  Ever since then this chapstick has came with me everywhere and I highly recommend it.

Moroccan Oil; expensive, but worth it.  This product makes my hair so soft it's crazy. 

In January I bought this Paddywax candle and promised myself I wouldn't light it until spring because it smelled so much like spring I knew it would make me miss the season even more than I did at the time.  But now it's spring, so light 'em up!  I've burned this candle so much I had to go out and buy another one.  The scent is "Rose Bouquet" and it definitely smells like one.

The L'Oreal lipstick in the shade "Jennifer's Nude is by far my favorite lipstick to exist because it's the perfect brownish-pink color and I love it.  It's like a "Kylie Jenner Nude" for those who don't want to go the full brown way.


No comments:

Post a Comment